7 Reasons Audience & Circulation Professionals Should Attend NAA's mediaXchange 2010
1. Prepare for the Sweeping ABC and Audience Metrics Changes - learn the "nuts and bolts" on the new ABC qualification rules and reporting formats presented in forums so you can return to your newspaper with a plan for shaping a strategy for long-term growth and abilities to "tell your story" to advertisers and readers. There will be workshops as well as strategic sessions.
2. Build Audience and Retain Readers - Find the latest opportunities and success stories of target marketing by applying behavioral targeting and e-marketing for selling subscriptions and retaining readers, while lowering your costs.
3. Drive Circulation Revenue with Successful Pricing Strategies- Learn about the formulas that have worked in maximizing revenue and retaining readers.
4. E-readers, E-replicas and the Future of Mobile Applications- A closer look at successful applications of e-replica editions and what you need to know on developing e-reader technology and economics.
5. Prepare for the Changes About to Occur - Sessions will look at not only what's happening today in audience development strategies but what needs to be in place tomorrow to be structured for the challenges of identifying audiences, marketing across platforms and delivering content in print and digitally.
6. Niche products that build audiences and revenue- This is where the revenue growth is occurring and the session is about developing and marketing "opt-in and opt-out products" across platforms that work for advertisers.
7. Distribution Alliances & Partnerships- Share best practices in outsourcing, in sourcing and sales/distribution partnerships. Develop the right partnerships and choose the best vendor to improve your cost effectiveness and providing services that will retain readers.
And there's the networking--you'll find others who have found successful solutions after facing similar challenges as you. Not only will you be able to benefit from their experiences and expertise now, but you can build lasting relationships for sharing in the future.
Attend the Audience focused sessions for ideas you can use today and tomorrow to improve your operating effectiveness today and grow reader generated revenue and also enjoy the more strategic sessions to help broaden your thinking in preparing for tomorrow's business model.
See the full conference program schedule here