Below you will find a complete update on mediaXchange 2010! We have been working hard to confirm exhibitors, advertisers and speakers to guarantee you have the best conference experience possible. For more information on the conference and to register, please visit mediaxchange.naa.org
Confirmed General Session Speakers:
Rishad Tobbacowala, CEO, Denuo, a major new strategic initiative designed to anticipate and exploit the rapidly changing digital, interactive and mobile communication environment. Mr. Tobbacowala will share insights on the future of marketing and advertising Monday morning.
IDEO, a consulting firm renowned for its design-based problem solving, will discuss their work with newspapers and insights on how consumers experience products and services Monday afternoon.
Jeff Hayzlet, CMO, Eastman Kodak Company, will discuss Kodak's transformation into a digital business and how to use marketing to build closer relationships with customers Tuesday afternoon.
Wednesday's general session will be a premium content panel. This panel of newspaper executives will discuss how they are developing premium content in print and online to drive more revenue from consumers.
Breakout Session topics:
- 1) Driving New Revenue from Small/Medium-sized Businesses
- 2) Re-organizing for Multi-Channel Sales
- 3) New Solutions for Retail Advertisers
- 4) Building Back the Automotive Sector
- 5) Leveraging Social Media Solutions (joint, with Digital)
- 1) Opportunities with E-Readers and Other Emerging Devices
- 2) Digital Media Big Ideas Session
- 3) 10 Technology Trends for 2010
- 4) Growing revenue and audience with mobile applications
- 5) Leveraging Social Media Solutions (joint, with Revenue)
- 1) Developments in Audience Metrics
- 2) Driving Circulation Revenue
- 3) Audience Development: 2015
- 4) Using Segmentation Strategies to Grow Audience
- 5) Successful Niche Product Strategies
Strategy and Leadership
- 1) Reorganizing Leadership Teams to Manage Transformed Businesses
- 2) What is the Role of the Publisher in 2010 and Beyond?
- 1) Driving Efficiencies in Back Office, IT And Production
- 2) The Future of Individuated News
- 3) Managing Content in a Multi-Channel World
Walgreens, Best Buy, Tires Plus, Home Depot, Radio Shack, Kohls, Target, BonTon Stores, ACG, EPMG, Carat, NSA Media, Horizon Media, Valassis, Novus, TJX Companies, Vertis Communications
The Media Audit, Publishing Group of America, Tecnavia Press Inc, BurrellsLuce, DPS, Inc., The Software Construction Co., OneVision, Inc., TownNews.com, Digital Technology International, The Sports Network, Anygraaf, Adicio, Inc., SRDS, Publishers Circulation Fulfillment Inc, CCI Europe, Brainworks, MediaSpan, Content That Works, Affinity Express, Software Consulting Services LLC, Media Marketing Inc., Morcor Solutions, TNS Media Intelligence, Pongrass Newspaper Systems, SAXOTECH, Inc., AdPay Inc, Presteligence, Outsourcing USA, E-Renter USA, Shoom Inc., alfaQuest Technologies, MyDistrict.Net, The Associated Press, ICANON Associates Inc, MultiAd, Legacy.com, Farago & Associates, Universal Circulation Marketing, Sales Development Service, TERA-US, Travidia, Digital Media Communications, CarTHINK.com, Sansui Software USA, Inc, Marketing G2, LLC, Second Street Media, smartFOCUS ASTECH, Local Thunder, MapCreator BV, Miles 33 International, Forest Products Association of Canada, Dotmenu, Inc.