We are excited to share with you the details of this year's conference and will continue to update this blog as speakers and exhibitors are confirmed.
WHERE: Hilton Orlando (new hotel opening August 17th)
6001 Destination Parkway (adjacent to Orange County Convention Center)
WHEN: April 11-14, 2010
WHO: All executives in the newspaper media industry.
WHAT: The industry's largest annual gathering combining what formerly was the Marketing Conference, NEXPO and the NAA Annual Publishers Convention.
MISSION: To deliver in a single location:
- Idea sharing, professional networking, training
- Identified and proven best practices
- Strategies to grow your business
- Access to experts, suppliers and advertisers
- Cutting edge examples of innovation and emerging technology
If you have any questions or comments please contact someone on the NAA mediaXchange Events Team:
Exhibits and Sponsorships: Kevin McCourt
Programming and Content Development: Diane Hockenberry
Attendee Marketing: Lindsey Leisher Estes
Registration: Beth McNeil
Communications: Lisa Rabasca